Are you looking for a way to take your golf training to the next level? We have put a list of the best golf swing trainers and golf training aids to help you get aids that work.
It doesn’t matter if you are a really good player or not, and you can never reach the best height of this game. There is always room for improvement at golf.
Here is a list of the best golf aids that will help you make a good decision when making a purchase. All gadgets in this list are not created equally.
So, we hope this list will be super helpful to you. These gadgets will help you either cover more distance, drain more putts, or better contact. Make sure you get one that will help you improve in your area of need.
1. SKLZ Golf Tempo and Grip Trainer
- Training grip provides the correct hand position for the right golf grip
- Great for indoor and outdoor training sessions
- Two weight adjustments for iron and wood practice
- Improves a golfer’s swing tempo and plane
- For right handed golfers only
The best way to improve your golfing skill is to work on your swing tempo. All pros have a swing tempo of 3:1. The SKLZ Golf Tempo and grip Trainer is designed to help you get better at it.
The SKLZ Golf Tempo and grip Trainer comes with interchangeable weights, which will help improve your tempo for both your woods and irons. The trainer will also help you improve your grip.
This custom trainer is also tailored to help you have the correct hand placement and have the perfect cub grip. The SKLZ is small and versatile, making it easy for you to practice in different places such as the office or even your garage without needing much gear.
You can also use the SKLZ Golf Tempo and grip Trainer to warm up as you build your confidence to play golf. It is a great way to master your skills.
- Used to practice anywhere.
- Small and versatile
- Improves your grip and tempo
- No ideal for an actual golf game
2. Superspeed Golf Training System
The SuperSpeed Golf training system is one of the best-rated training aids designed to increase swing speed. It works on the concept that the higher your swing speed is, the further you will hit the ball.
Over 600 golf pros use the SuperSpeed Golf training system worldwide to improve their golfing skill.
This system comes with three weighted clubs. It is customized for players who use a standard overall weight of between 300 to 325 grams. The customized package comes in a lightweight golf club in green, medium weight in blue, and heavyweight golf club in red.
The SuperSpeed Golf training system is designed to improve your speed but not on your impacts. You, therefore, do not need to go the course of using it.
You need to use it at least three times a week for about 10 minutes to start seeing some improvement in your skill. According to the manufacturer, the SuperSpeed Golf training system will increase your clubhead speed by 5% in less than six weeks.
- Helps improve your swing speed
- Improvement is seen in less than six weeks.
- It can be used, of course.
- Does not help improve your impact
3. TruSwing Pro Wrist Hinge Trainer
- Best Combination Set for Beginner- You will get 2 golf swing angle aid, 2 golf swing arm band. Effectively solve all kinds of common mistakes in the chipping, pitching and putting process. If you are a beginner in golf, our golf swing training aids will be the best choice for you to master the correct swing posture.
- Golf Swing Angle Aid - The most common problem for golf beginners is cannot hold a right wrist angle when swings. Golf swing correcting tool can make the arm and club form a correct angle and help the movement track of ball arm can remain on one plane, which forms effective hitting. Golf posture correction tools can be adapts different club sizes and easily attached to the shaft of club.
- Golf Swing Arm Band - Arm band is made of premium elastic fabric, Durable and not easy to deform. The correct upper swing posture is that the inside of the right arm should be close to the armpit of the right arm, while right elbow shapes an inverse triangle with the unbend left arm. The swing arm band can effectively help golfers to restrain the right arm when swinging up. So as to achieve the correct posture of keeping both arms stable, and forming muscle memory.
- Perfect Gift Idea - Exquisite design, a variety of styles. The quality and design of the Ditind golf posture motion correction trainer will exceed any expectations of your family, friends or colleagues. As a present will be favored by golf lover.
- 100% SATISFACTION - We are committed to providing each customer with the best quality products and the highest standard services. Full refund or replacement is available if you are not satisfied with our Golf Swing Training Aids, Please be assured of the purchase.
The TruSwing Pro Wrist Hinge trainer is a great training aid because it is affordable, small, and will greatly improve your game.
The TruSwing Pro Wrist Hinge trainer is a lightweight device designed to help you get the right position during swinging while golfing. It has been featured in numerous publications as a trusted tool that will improve your game.
This device will help you get your hand and wrist to hold the club in the right position for your backswing. It is attached to your wrist, so your hand will hinge at the correct time.
A wrist hinge is essential will ensure that you are swinging on a plane. If your wrist hinge is not on the plane, it will lead to many pushes and pulls.
It is important to note that the TruSwing Pro Wrist Hinge trainer works for both right-handed and left-handed people and has a one-size-fits-all model. It is, therefore, ideal for both men and women and junior players as well.
It is washable and helps with any wrist issues. It makes it easy to practice with it for longer.
- Ideal for both left and right-handed people
- One size fits all
- Helps in the wrist positioning
- Can get a little itchy on the skin
4. SKLZ Gold Flex Trainer
- 10-20 swings every day will improve swing tempo, strength, and flexibility
- Easy to use - simply “swing” the Gold Flex back and forth continually without stopping at impact position, as if swinging to a metronome
- Fights slices and flattens the swing
- Low-impact stretch for pre- round warm-up
- Fits easily in golf bag – legal to carry on course
The SKLZ Gold Flex training aid is designed to help improve your tempo and gold strength. It has a very natural feel and will help improve your gold core muscles. One end has a 2.5-pound weighted ball, and the other end has a traditional grip.
The SKLZ Gold Flex trainer is a great warm-up tool that professional golfers use for their tours. This training aid creates a low-impact stretch that will improve your flexibility and improve your range of motion. This trainer works on the concept of “the bigger the shoulder turns, the faster the speed and the further the ball will go.”
The SKLZ Gold Flex also aids in your tempo. It comes in two models, the 40 and the 48 inches one. You get to choose the one best for you based on your height. If you are taller than 5“4”, we recommend you get the 48-inch model.
- Improves on your tempo
- Help improve your swing speed.
- Improves on shoulder flexibility
- Not a one size fits all model
5. Golf Impact Ball
- Teaches you to use your arms, shoulders, and torso in harmony
- LARGE - MENS
- Proven to significantly improve every aspect of your game, from drive to chip and pitch to putt
The Golf Impact Ball is one of the best training aids that utilizes a very simple and effective device.
The Golf Impact Ball is designed to improve your arm swing, shoulder flexibility, and chest on your backswing. The Golf Impact Ball is a great trainer to use if you are struggling to stay connected on the way back.
It is a great solution if you have a chicken wing swing in your backswing. The Golf Impact Ball is designed to help you keep everything together and give immediate feedback if you begin to separate on the way back.
All you need to do with the Golf Impact Ball is place it between the forearms and swing as you would normally. It is designed to focus on your mechanics and ensure that everything moves while being well coordinated.
The Golf Impact Ball will help you move everything in the right order and make a consistent impact. It is a great golf swing training aid.
This device works great and helps you practice your swings and hitting the short shots at 50-70% speed. The Golf Impact Ball is not designed for full-speed swing, and it might cause damages.
It is not the best training device if you have a weak left-hand grip because the ball does not fit as required.
- Ideal for swing speed practice
- Improves your shoulder flexibility
- Bits of help keep everything together during the backswing.
- Ideal for hitting short shots
- Not ideal for full speed swings
- Not ideal if you have a weak left-hand grip
6. The Impact Bag Training
- POINT OF IMPACT: Perfect the most important part of any golf swing, the point of impact.
- LOWER SCORES: As you become more familiar with a square club face and solid contact, your score will naturally start to drop.
- PROFESSIONAL GOLF: Used by professional golf teachers around the world and designed by World Golf Teachers Hall of Famer, Dr. Gary Wiren.
- REPETITION: Repeatedly strike the Impact Bag to improve muscle memory and perfect your swing.
- LONG LASTING: The Impact Bag is both durable and waterproof.
If you have some experience while playing golf, then you have used this training bag or even used it yourself. The impact bag training is designed to help you with the impact feeling.
With the impact training bag, you will be required to hot the bag rather than hitting a golf ball. This type of training is ideal for home training, so you will not need to go to a golf course to practice.
When you buy the impact bag training, you will be required to fit it with an old towel or clothes to get started. Do not add sand or gravel to the bag.
There are numerous online tutorials, one on how you are supposed to use The impact bag training.
- Ideal for impact training
- It can be used for home practice
- Easy to use
- A bit bulky
7. Eyeline Golf Speed Trap Base
- Exact model that has exploded onto Instagram and Facebook.
- Taming a Wicked slice or grooving a baby draw, the speed Trap is the quickest way to change your swing path!
- Change the position of the rods to match your skill level.
- The Polycarbonate base is indestructible and the Velcro rods stay close-by after errant Swings.
- Trap the ball- catch the ball and then the turf. Create a nice crisp Divot, hit it Solid with great trajectory and phenomenal spin. The Polycarbonate base tells you instantly If you are scooping the ball or hitting it Fat.
The Eyeline Golf Speed Trap Base is a training aid designed to help you improve your swing path. This trainer does not look like it will make any difference in your swing from the first appearance. It is, however, aimed to improve your focus on the downward path before impact.
The Eyeline Golf Speed Trap Base is ideal if you come too much from the outside or too much from the inside. This device can be adjusted easily to ensure that you are comfortable.
The Eyeline Golf Speed Trap Base is made of four foam mats and a hitting bat. It is designed to help you hit more solid while ensuring that you are not coming over the top like many beginner golfers.
It is also adjustable and is ideal for pro players looking to improve the initial of the downswing.
Another advantage of using the Eyeline Golf Speed Trap Base is improving your full swing, pitching, and chipping.
Using this device, all you need to do is place a ball before the red line and hit chips or full swings or pitches. You will improve on your impact position, after which you will move the ball further back towards the white like.
The Eyeline Golf Speed Trap Base is great for both right-handed and left-handed players and comes with a storage bag and some instructions on how to use it.
- Ideal for both right and left-handed people
- Comes with instructions on how to use
- Help improve your swing path
- A bit pricey
8. IMPACT SNAP Golf Swing Trainer and Practice Training Aid
- Golf Digest's Best Training Aids for Golf 2019 - For the fourth year in a row, the IMPACT SNAP is named golf's 'best full swing training aid' by Golf Digest. Practice anytime, anywhere with the only swing tool that trains for speed with the proper wrist conditions
- ACHIEVE THE PERFECT IMPACT POSITION EVERY TIME - The IMPACT SNAP teaches a muscle memory pattern that forces you to adopt proper release mechanics. Seamlessly train your wrists to fire the three movements essential to a proper golf swing: Ulnar Deviation, Flexion, and Supination
- ALL NEW CLUBHEAD ATTACHMENT (sold separately) - Now the IMPACT SNAP provides more precise visual feedback as you square the clubface at impact. With the new attachment you can see how the wrists affect the clubface throughout the entire golf swing. A must for more visual learners. CLUBHEAD SOLD SEPARATELY
- CREATED & ENDORSED BY PGA PROFESSIONALS - 22 top-100 instructors are teaching with the award-winning training aid. Including: Mike Bender, Hank Haney, Bobby Clampett and inventor, Kelvin Miyahira. Fix your impact and change your game forever
- SAY GOODBYE TO EXPENSIVE LESSONS - The IMPACT SNAP, developed by 4-time PGA Section Teacher of the Year, Martin Nowicki helps golfers feel perfect impact and compression. Resolve leading to quick improvement when used every day until improper mechanics are a thing of the past
Designed for right-handed people, this IMPACT SNAP Golf Swing Trainer and Practice Training Aid has been named the “best full swing training aid” for four years in a row by none other than Golf Digest.
This tool helps you train for the right kind of speed and proper wrist action, therefore, helping you achieve the right impact position at every turn. Thanks to the new clubhead attachment, the tool now provides you with precise visual feedback allowing you to see exactly how your wrist action affects the clubface through the entire swing.
- Perfect for visual learners
- Easy to use
- Clubhead is sold separately
9. Dave Pelz Putting Tutor
- Designed to identify the putts you strike squarely and start rolling on-line
- Learn how much putts break simply by adjusting the aim of the putting tutor higher or lower until well struck putts Go in
- Improve green Reading
- Great for all skill levels
- Easy to Use
The Dave Pelz Putting Tutor is a great training aid for all types of players and any skill level. Dave Pelz is regarded as the best short game tutor in the world. He has worked with pros in the field and has come up with the best short game facility in the market. The Putting tutor will work wonders on your skills.
The Putting Tutor is a training device designed to help you hit mote putts squarely while starting the ball rolling online just after impact. The device also provides immediate feedback, and it lets you know when the ball is offline.
The putting tutor comes with four marbles, putting board, and putting. All you have to do is adjust the marbles back towards the wider part of the device. Place the marbles on the front four positing to make it harder. This will ensure that the golf ball will start perfectly from the beginning.
This device is great with green reading and working with putts that have a lot of swings. You will need to position it towards the apex and see how the speed will impact that putt. The device is fairly priced and will be a great investment in your golfing skills.
- Helps improve your putts
- Helps improve green readings
- Easy to use
- Can be pricey
10. Anti-Flick Stick
- Learn to Stop your hands from “flipping” during your golf swing & develop a repeatable, ball-first, solid impact golf swing which will improve your consistency, add power & distance.
- Get instant, immediate feedback while you practice your golf swing. If it hits your side before impact, it means your wrist flipped & your body stopped rotating during the golf swing.
- Work on all aspects of your golf swing with this one golf training aid - proper takeaway, wrist hinge, correct swing plane, solid impact, correct set up, & proper body turn. The end of the Anti-Flip Stick is 1" in diameter (made of rubber) and usually fits all standard sized grips.
- Will help you train your hands to hit down on the golf ball and square the club face for a more powerful impact position. By improve your muscle memory you will gain power, distance, and more control over your golf ball.
- Just 10 mins. a day can have a huge impact on your golf game. Understand Proper Swing Plane – Get rid of the “over the top swing” that produces high slices or a “snap hooks”. This practice method has been endorsed by the best PGA Teachers such as Martin Hall, Hank Haney & More!
If you are one of those who have trouble getting less impact which may lead to a massive hook that would make you playing golf hard, an anti-flick stick will help you solve this problem.
This golf training aid is not fully effective, but it is very easy to use. It is made to attach to the end of your grip and give you immediate feedback if your wrists are flicking through impact. The stick only works well for full swing, chipping, and pitching swings.
The Anti-flick stick will help you get your hands ahead of the ball at impact. This will enable you to hit the pure iron shots and have better chips too.
- Helps improve impact
- Teaches you to stop flipping
- Works well on all your golfing aspects
- Doesn’t come with an instructions manual
All the devices mentioned above are designed to help you improve on a specific area of your golfing technique. Before you decided which device to buy, first identify the areas you need to improve. You also need to know if the device you decide to go with is ideal for your dominant hand.
Last update on 2021-06-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API