Are you tired of having totally wet feet just a few minutes after you start golfing? Yeah, us too! That’s what we are here for right now, to look for the best waterproof golf shoes that the market has to offer, so let’s get right to it.
Best Waterproof Golf Shoes: Reviews
FootJoy Men’s Pro/Sl-Previous Season Style Golf Shoes
- Exceptional stability - a perimeter weighted outsole allows for extreme stability and added lightweight comfort
- Laser plus fit - The laser plus last offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel.
Here we have a fairly simple, moderately priced, durable, and yes, waterproof golf shoe which is perfect for the green.
This particular golf shoe comes complete with studs on the outsole, so it is perfect for a wet and slippery green, as it comes with more than enough traction to prevent slips and falls. Speaking of wet grass, the FootJoy Men’s Pro/Sl-Previous Season Style Golf Shoes is indeed 100% waterproof, and the material used to make these things waterproof is indeed very durable too.
This golf shoe also comes with a perimeter weighted outsole, which translates to a whole lot of stability, something else which is important on the golf course. Something else you might like about the FootJoy Men’s Pro/Sl-Previous Season Style Golf Shoes is that it is also extremely lightweight, although not very breathable. Personally, we think it’s cool how this shoe comes in a variety of color patterns to match to your golf attire.
- Totally waterproof
- Very durable
- Lightweight design
- Multiple color options
- Weighted perimeter sole
- Great traction on wet grass
- Not very breathable
Adidas Golf Men’s Tour360 Boost-M
The adidas Golf Men’s Tour360 Boost-M is a bit more expensive than the other skechers golf shoes we just looked at, but it does also have some amazing features you should love.
The adidas Golf Men’s Tour360 Boost-M is made out of 100% leather, which we absolutely love, because when it comes to this kind of thing, there is really nothing more durable, long lasting, or good looking than real leather. Moreover, real leather is also 100% waterproof, and when treated right, should last you for very many years to come. These things are definitely modern and very spiffy looking.
The adidas Golf Men’s Tour360 Boost-M also comes with various features to help increase stability and flexibility at the same time, both important for performance and comfort as well. Perhaps one of the best aspects here is that this is a pretty hardcore cleat, and although it’s not ideal for walking on pavement, the outsole studs are about as good as it gets, and you definitely won’t slip and slide on wet grass when wearing the adidas Golf Men’s Tour360 Boost-M.
- 100% waterproof
- Durable leather
- Lightweight and flexible
- Look awesome
- Amazing traction
- A bit pricey
- May cause blisters
Under Armour Men’s Spieth 2 E Golf Shoe
- E Sizing built to better fit athletes with wide feet
- UA smart weave upper provides the ultimate lightweight support
- Clarino microfiber leather for added durability & support
- Integrated lacing system for a locked in fit
- GORE TEX construction is 100% waterproof but remains incredibly breathable
This is another fairly expensive golf shoe to keep in mind, and yes, although it is expensive, when it comes to a wet and slippery golf course, it’s another prime option to consider.
The Under Armour Men’s Spieth 2 E Golf Shoe has one of the best spiked and studded traction patterns of all golf shoes out there right now. It’s the kind of golf shoe that will have you planted firmly on even the wettest of greens.
Speaking of wet greens, this thing is made mostly with Gore-Tex, which is kind of a miracle material, because yes, it is 100% waterproof, but also remains lightweight and super breathable too, something that even leather cannot bring to the table.
What is also nice about the Under Armour Men’s Spieth 2 E Golf Shoe is that it comes with plenty of cushioning and underfoot support for those long days on the golf course, plus the special lacing system helps provide a snug fit with good support as well.
- Great traction on wet grass
- Good cushioning and support
- Lacing system, ideal for golf
- Durable, lightweight, and breathable
- Run a bit small
FootJoy Men’s D.n.a. Golf Shoes
- Athletic design - the tour spec stretch tongue shapes to the foot while providing breathability. A 3D foam collar 2.0 molds to the ankle for unsurpassed support, comfort and fit
- Extreme ftf comfort - the lightweight Cushioned fine tuned foam (ftf) fit-bed provides optimum underfoot comfort and heel Support
- Lopro 2 last - the lopro 2 last offers a full rounded toe character with a slightly shallow forefoot and a slightly narrow heel. Standard instep
- Performance Leather - chromo skin leather, developed by Pittards of England, is a supple, lightweight, durable and 100% waterproof leather
- Superior traction - The nitro thin 3.0 TPU outsole provides lightweight stability and performance.
The FootJoy Men’s D.n.a. Golf Shoes is the most expensive golf shoe on our list so far, but simply put, when it comes to all of its features, it might also just be the very best too.
It’s actually almost ridiculous how many spikes and other traction providing grips that these things have on the bottom. Just take a look at the picture of the FootJoy Men’s D.n.a. Golf Shoes and you will see exactly what we mean. They are also made with 100% leather, fairly thin leather, so they are quite durable, but also breathable and lightweight at the same time, as well as totally waterproof too.
They are designed to be worn on wet and slippery golf courses. The FootJoy Men’s D.n.a. Golf Shoes also come complete with several features intended to provide a great deal of stability and long-lasting comfort on the golf course. There is also the fact that this golf shoe looks very stylish.
- Some of the best traction out there
- Very durable
- Lightweight and breathable
- Very stylish
- Stable and well cushioned
- Very expensive
Nike Men’s Air Zoom Attack FW Golf Shoes
- Weight: approx. 12.0 oz.
- Sockliner: Fitsole sockliner.
The Nike Men’s Air Zoom Attack FW Golf Shoes is one of the most affordable options we are reviewing today. It might not be the fanciest or most expensive, but it should get the job done just fine.
The Nike Men’s Air Zoom Attack FW Golf Shoes comes with removable golf spikes, which is nice, because it means that this shoe can be used on a slippery gold course, and you can be sure that it will keep you upright, and you can take the spikes off to use it as a normal shoe as well.
The Nike Men’s Air Zoom Attack FW Golf Shoes does come with various features to provide good arch support and lots of cushioning, so it is a good shoe to wear for a long period of time. Now, something that is not our favorite here is that the synthetic material of the upper could be more durable, lighter, and more breathable. It is waterproof, but the waterproofing will only last so long.
- Good traction
- Removable spikes
- Good support and cushioning
- Could be more durable
- Could be lighter and more breathable
What you really need to think about here is how much money you want to spend for your golf shoes. When it comes to being waterproof, durable, and comfortable, the FootJoy Men’s D.n.a. Golf Shoes might just be the best option, but of course expensive. On the other hand, you have the Nike Men’s Air Zoom Attack FW Golf Shoes, which may not be as high quality, but they are also budget friendly.
Last update on 2021-06-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API