Finding the best golf shoes for wide feet can be challenging since most of those available have a common width.
Obviously, cramming your feet into narrow shoes is not advisable because doing so may hurt your feet and cause unnecessary injury. You will also have a hard time concentrating on your game if your feet are hurting.
ECCO Biom Hybrid 3 GTX for Men
- Gore-tex waterproof technology combines optimized breathability & protection against the elements
- Biom NATURAL MOTION technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- Yak leather uppers, extremely strong & lightweight
- ECCO Tri-Fi-Grip with three different zones — STABILITY, DURABILITY and ROTATIONAL SUPPORT
- Removable, washable, open-cell Ortholite inlay sole with long term cushioning, enhanced breathability and the option for extra width
Most golfers consider the Biom Hybrid 3 as the best golf shoes for those who have wide feet.
These high-quality golf shoes are suitable for intermediate and advanced skilled golfers. They provide enough room for the feet to be comfortable so that you can focus on your game.
An ECCO golf shoe always shows the four dots symbolizing its commitment to comfort, quality, style, and technology. These European-made golf shoes are made using strong, lightweight, pure Yak leather, ensuring superb comfort and durability.
The low-top measurement of the arch provides a natural fit, allowing you to use it for extended periods. Also, the Biom Natural Technology adds comfort for the player by bringing them closer to the ground through an anatomical last.
These shoes also use Gore-Tex waterproof technology, which keeps them breathable while providing protection from other natural elements. In turn, you can be sure that your feet stay dry.
These shoes have a removable anti-microbial insole for enhanced breathability, as well as a thick but flexible midsole for added cushioning. They are fitted with an ECCO Tri-Fi-Grip outsole, which fully supports your game in three different zones: durability, rotational, and stability.
Check the video below for a visual representation of this awesome golf shoe:
- Not true to size
Go Golf Drive 2 from Skechers
- Durable rubber traction plate
- Resalyte midsole insert
- Goga Mat insole for high-rebound cushioning
- Breathable, wicking lining
- Water Resistant
If you are on the hunt for a budget-friendly golf shoe that will fit your wide feet, the Go Golf Drive 2 from Skechers might just be your best option. This pair offers comfort as well as a superb performance at a very affordable price.
Skechers is known for its comfortable lifestyle footwear, which is also found in its golf shoe line.
This model has a low-profile and straightforward design, keeping your feet low to the ground for a stable foundation and neutral position. The upper is made of imported smooth synthetic leather with H2Go Shield coating for water resistance. The sides are accented with vent holes to ensure breathability, as well.
This golf shoe uses a lace-up closure with its S brand logo embossed on the side, counter, and tongue. The Goga Mat Technology used in the insole provides high-rebound and incredible cushioning to make you feel comfortable. It has a padded tongue and collar with moisture-wicking soft fabric lining to keep your feet dry.
The midsole uses Resalyte®, which is a Skechers trademark, that provides the shoe with comfortable softness. The GoImpulse outsoles and durable rubber traction plate have pointed nubs, too, which act as sensors that offer a secured and responsive tread.
You can check out the video below to see the features of this affordable golf shoe:
- True to size
- Nice grip and traction
- Hard-to-clean outsoles
- Not much support from outsoles
ECCO Cool 18 GTX for Men
- Men's bold and stylish golf shoe with exceptional sports performance features
- GORE-TEX SURROUND technology is 100% waterproof
- Supple Dritton leather with increased breathability
- Sole design incorporates perforated grids in the PU midsole
- Slim Lock spikes provide grip and stability
Experience high performance from a golf shoe with the ECCO Cool 18 GTX, which is specifically designed for men with wide feet. You will feel the impressive comfort of the golf shoe right after slipping your feet inside.
Cool 18 is made from imported soft and durable Dritton leather combined with technical stretch fabric materials. It is lined with a Gore-Tex membrane to keep your feet dry.
This pair features a removable inlay to make it even wider and provide your feet with more space when you need it. The Gore-Tex Surround Technology gives you a bootie-like feeling, ensuring superb comfortability.
The new midsole from ECCO has grids that act as ventilation holes. These are found on each side of the shoe for all-around breathability while keeping the waterproofing layer safe.
This model also features Slim Lock soft spikes, which provide the necessary grip and stability needed in a golf shoe.
Check out this video to see this amazing golf shoe:
- True to size
- Stiff sole
Adidas Men’s Tech Response
- Lightweight, breathable, stable feel
- Lace closure
- Textile and synthetic upper
- Durable non-marking adiwear outsole with X-Traxion primary lugs for grip and balance and green-friendly thintech EXP cleats
- Lightweight Cloudfoam sockliner
The Tech Response Golf Shoes from Adidas are the perfect choice for those who are new to golf. Since it comes from a trusted brand, you can rest assured that your money is well spent.
These budget-friendly, high-quality golf shoes look like ordinary walking or running shoes that you can wear for long periods. They are made using 25% lightweight mesh and 75% microfiber materials, making them easy to wear.
The shoes have a wide base and a spiked sole, providing good balance, stability, and traction for a more secure footing. The EVA midsole offers enough cushioning and comfort, while the low-cut design promotes an excellent range of motion and flexibility.
The ThinTech Cleats Technology will ensure that you get great traction and a stable base, so you can walk and play without distractions.
- Good grip
- Classic style
- Narrow fit
- Not waterproof
ECCO Women’s Cage Pro GTX
- Gore-Tex waterproof technology combines optimized breathability & protection against the elements
- Lrya is a naturally tumbled leather with increased breathability properties and high performance
- ECCO SPYDR-GRIP, naturally placed pivot points provide a strong foundation from the backswing
- DIP stability cage wraps from the heel through the midsole and across the toe for stability
- Removable inlay sole offers enhanced breathability and optional wider fit for optimal comfort
Not many brands offer golf shoes for women with wide feet. Thankfully, we found the ECCO Cage Pro GTX, which some consider a great deal for many reasons.
These shoes are specially designed for women. Some of the available colors even come with a feminine touch of pink and yellow. These are made of a naturally tumbled leather called Lyra. Combined with Gore-Tex, this pair offers enhanced breathability, comfort, and performance.
These shoes are fitted with ECCO’s Spydr Grip outsole. This outsole has pivot points that are naturally placed throughout the surface for a good foundation to let you turn your feet with ease.
Take a look at the features of the Cage Pro from this video:
- Looks attractive
- Fits well
- Sufficient support
- Not true to size
After checking our top five choices for the best golf shoes for wide feet, we believe that the ECCO Biom Hybrid 3 is our top bet because of its comfortability and high-quality performance.
On the other hand, if you are on a budget but still want dependable golf shoes, we recommend the ECCO Cool 18 GTX.
Lastly, the Tech Response golf shoe from Adidas is perfect for golf newbies, thanks to its classic style and affordability.
Last update on 2021-09-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API