Workout sessions can become a nightmare without wearing shoes. However, something more important than wearing shoes is wearing the right shoe according to the CrossFit workout.
Many people don’t realize how wearing the wrong shoes can make them prone to injuries and prevent them from having the best workout experience. It may seem like your ‘old-but-gold’ sneakers have stayed with you through your various workout sessions.
However, different shoes differ in their capabilities – from hiking, weightlifting, running, or general training, there’s a specific shoe for a particular purpose.
About Reebok CrossFit Shoes
Reebok is one of the top global fitness brands producing and distributing various sportswear and footwear. This producer of athletic shoes and workout apparel has been existing long before 2005 when Adidas acquired it. It has an extensive range of shoes, with the CrossFit Gear being its flagship product for years.
5 Best Reebok CrossFit Shoes
When picking your CrossFit shoes, you need to do so based on the shoes’ features and the activities your workout entails. Functional movements and high-intensity performance are the major features that characterize CrossFit workouts. These features give your shoes a wide array of boxes that need to be checked –from flexibility, comfort, mobility, and traction.
The best shoes for CrossFit are ones specially designed to provide balance, helping you maintain your form, and optimize energy potential, allowing for more remarkable performance. We’ve put together five of the best Reebok CrossFit shoes to aid your decision-making process.
Reebok Men’s Nano X Cross Trainer Running Shoes
- COMFORTABLE AND EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN: These Iconic training sneakers with Flexweave woven textile upper provide resilient stretch and targeted support at key performance areas for powerful maneuverability making them perfect for your training needs
- DURABLE AND STURDY MATERIAL: These cross trainer running shoes for men with lightweight EVA foam cushioning provide resilient performance, elevated stability, and comfort for agile fitness that keep you going all day long
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: Feel the lightweight EVA foam cushioning, firm grip, and gliding transition with these symbolic gym hightops designed for phenomenal CrossFit and enduring functional fitness
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORTS FOOTWEAR: These joggers for men are ideal for high intensity workouts, cardio, lifting sessions, climbing, and running like a ninja
With a 14.4 oz weight and a heel drop of 4 mm, the Nano X CrossFit trainer shoe is a superb all-rounder running shoe designed to tick all the significant boxes off a CrossFit workout shoe list. It has a sock-like and high-density foam collar in the toe box area that makes it particularly suitable for jumping, lifting, rope climbing, and gymnastics.
It has an incredibly solid back that makes it best suited for most of your workout activities besides long-distance running. Pick this shoe if you’re looking for the most versatile training shoes.
- Very durable and tough shoe that fits for different purposes
- Stylish looking Nano training shoe
- Breathable upper
- Good padding and wide toe box that gives you immediate comfort
- Excellent stability and secure fitness under the foot
- Heaviest of the Nano versions
- Less grip while running
NoBull Trainer Shoes
- Run, climb, slide, grind, lift....these kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves the way you do. Like a ninja.
- The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric, an extremely durable, breathable and abrasion resistant material.
- The SuperFabric guard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.
- ✔ SIZE NOTE: The Trainer runs true to size. If you're between sizes we recommend ordering up .5 size.
The NoBull shoes have a light weight of 10 oz, a heel drop of 10mm, and a notable SuperFabric outer wrap material that provides durability and a consistent feel throughout.
Its midsole comes up about an inch with a light weight foamy material that’s excellent at resisting compression whenever it’s underweight, which is the major highlight of these shoes.
The NoBull Trainer is an everyday shoe that gives comfort for any level of your CrossFit workout. The shoe is also suitable for trainees in the gym who incorporate free weights into their training and aren’t looking for a super cushioned shoe for treadmill work.
If you need trainer shoes that work for gym workouts and weight training, then the NoBull Trainer would be a great shoe for you.
- Hard-rigid upper that allows for tough training
- A flat and rigid sole that doesn’t compress when lifting
- Variety of designs and colors
- Laces wear out quickly
Reebok Nano 9
- Designed for: Varied CrossFit WODs
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- Closure Type: Lace Up
The Nano 9 is another leading training shoe in the Nano CrossFit series. With a balanced weight of 12.1 oz and a 4 mm heel drop, the shoe was designed to combine ever-evolving performance, comfort, and overall fitness. The midsole and the flex weave upper design do an excellent job of cushioning your foot to absorb impact during runs or general workout.
The translucent sidewalls connect directly to the outer edge, giving you a broad and rigid base to balance your running game. If you need the most suitable running shoes, then the Nano 9 is the CrossFit shoe is what you need.
- Very stable midsole and outsole
- Smooth interiors and uppercase that make running very comfortable
- The outsole grip gets a little warm after a while
Reebok CrossFit Nano 8 Flexweave
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Re-engineered Flexweave technology provides stability and flexibility
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new heel bootie construction with added cushioning provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with Toe Tection provides durability for high-intensity workouts; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for high intensity workouts, jogging and running
The Nano 8 offers a robust plastic heel cup with a 4 mm offset, an impressive 10 oz weight, and of course, a breathable flex weave construction. The heel cup gives a locked-in feel whenever you have to sit back during specific movements. The flex weave also provides an exceptionally stable and durable cushioning to your forefoot that keeps comfortable during your CrossFit workouts.
For a comfortable and flexible cross-training shoe, the Reebok CrossFit Nano 8 Flexweave is a good option for you.
- Exceptionally comfortable and durable
- Very light weight
- The flexibility that allows for better movement
- Versatile use
- Heel slipping may occur.
Reebok Speed Tr Flexweave Shoes
- Comfort and performance
The Speed TR stands out from most training shoes because of its lower heel cup saved for more versatile training. Its record-breaking 8.5 oz weight and 3mm heel to toe drop make the footrest almost flat on the sole. protects the foot against impact while helping it achieve an energized rebound
It has a flex weave interlocked soft fibers with strong figure-eight woven filaments. Not only does this make it a hard-wearing shoe that supports the foot against impact, but it also gives the shoe a light weight and flexibility.
For a remarkably light CrossFit shoe, this is a great choice.
- Sturdy sole unit for a wide range of activities
- Light weight and very flexible
- The outsole has an exceptional grip.
- The midsole unit can be a bit too hard.
- Long laces that may interrupt training if not correctly tied
The Reebok CrossFit shoes have a reputation for putting out shoes with high durability, stability, comfort, and versatility features. However, they all come in varying degrees, depending on the specific need and purpose they’re made for.
The kind of workout you major in will most likely influence the decision you make. More massive shoes tend to help with more intense activities, while lightweight shoes are preferred for long-distance running.
If you are looking for a versatile CrossFit shoe that meets various needs, check out the first on the list, Reebok Men’s Nano X Cross Trainer Running Shoes.
Last update on 2021-05-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API