If you are looking to improve your workouts both physically and mentally, intra-workout supplements can help you to increase your stamina and overall workout performance.
The supplements are designed to help you enhance your workout performance, but how else are they beneficial to you?
The ingredients in intra-supplement workouts are important as you need to make sure that they will benefit your body, not damage it.
There are many different types of intra-workouts available on the market today, so you should be able to find one that works for you.
This article will help you decide which intra-workout supplements can help you during your workout as this article contains the 10 best supplements on the market.
Find out more about intra-workout supplements and see how they can help benefit you during your workout sessions!
This intra-workout supplement from Gaspari Nutrition comes in the form of a powder that you can mix with water and drink before or during your workout.
There are 24 servings inside the tub and it is recommended that you only consume the supplement on days when you are training or working out.
The supplement aims to help people build muscle, recover quickly, and enhance their performances during their workouts. The formula of the supplement contains creatine and amino acid that targets the muscles to help them increase.
The formula also helps to increase cell volume, overall performance, power during your workouts, and fiber size.
- 24 servings: There are 24 servings in each tub that will last you for about a month if you exercise regularly
- Enhance your performance: The supplement aims to improve the quality of your workout and support your muscle repair and growth
- Contains creatine and amino acids: These ingredients help to promote muscle growth so you can become stronger and progress
- Not suitable for vegans: The supplement contains milk so it is unsuitable for vegans to consume
This supplement from Animal Juiced contains 30 servings in each tub that consists of a formula of EAAs and BCAAs.
The EEAs and BCAAs aim to improve your overall workout performance and your recovery times.
The best way to consume the intra-workout supplement is to combine the powder with water and consume it either after your workout or during exercise.
The supplement comes in 3 different flavors for you to choose from and has been made in the USA.
Each serving of the intra-workout supplement contains 4000mg of the performance blend and 6000mg of EAA Matrix and Anabolic BCAA to help improve your overall workout performance.
- 30 servings: There are 30 servings per tub, so you will have a long-lasting supply based on how often you work out during the week
- Contains EEAs and BCAAs: As the formula contains EEAs and BCAAs, they help to improve and enhance your workout performance
- Choose between 3 different flavors: The supplement is available in 3 different flavors for you to choose from so there is a range of choice
- Contains soy: The formula contains soy, so it is unsuitable for anyone who suffers from a soy allergy
This supplement from Kaged Muscle enables you to enhance your workout performance to boost your strength during your workout. One serving of the supplement contains L-Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Tyrosine, BCAAs, coconut water, Taurine, and organic caffeine.
The ingredients all boost your performance and help to prevent sudden muscle fatigue.
The supplement aims to help you build muscle and improve your workout performance, but it also helps you to concentrate more on your workout.
It is also able to boost your energy so you can work out for longer than normal.
You can get the supplement in 3 flavors that are naturally flavored and do not contain any harmful flavors or additives. You should only consume the supplement on days when you are working out.
- Contains performance-boosting ingredients: A blend of ingredients such as L-Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Tyrosine, Taurine, BCAAs, and caffeine help to improve your energy levels
- Improve your muscle growth: The formula is designed to improve your muscle growth so that you can begin to see progress in your workouts
- Prevent muscle fatigue: The formula can help to stop muscle fatigue so you can continue to workout to the best of your ability
- Price: The price might not be suitable for all budgets.
This intra-workout supplement from Formula Xll can be consumed as an intra-workout supplement, but also as a post-workout supplement.
The tub contains 30 servings and should only be taken on days when you are working out. The supplement aims to help repair your muscles to allow them to grow.
The formula contains cluster dextrin, ModCarbs, and creatine monohydrate, all ingredients which help to enhance and improve your workout performance.
The carbohydrates are fast to digest, leaving you more energized quicker. You can mix the supplement with water and take it either before or during your workout.
- 30 servings per tub: 30 servings per tub will be able to last you for over a month when used correctly
- Fast-digesting carbohydrates: The supplement contains fast-digesting carbohydrates that your body digests to give you more energy quicker than other forms of carbohydrates
- Performance-enhancing ingredients: The ingredients in the formula can improve your performance and energize you for your workout
- Contains both natural and artificial flavors: The supplement contains both natural and artificial flavors so the taste may not come through as being natural, which some people may dislike
This intra-workout supplement from Scivation XTEND has 7g of BCAAs in each serving to help your muscles recover and repair after a workout, and also supports their growth.
The formula contains Citrulline Malate, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, and L-Isoleucine in each serving of the supplement.
The citrulline malate helps to increase the nitric oxide levels in your body, which means that it can boost your overall energy during your workout.
The supplement doesn’t contain any added sugar, calories, or carbohydrates, so you can consume it safely. It is also third-party tested to make sure that it is a high-quality product.
- Contains 7g of BCAAs: The BCAAs that are found in the supplement help your muscles to repair and recover after your workout so you can work out to the best of your ability
- No added sugar: The supplement does not contain any added sugar, calories, or carbohydrates so it is safe to consume and won’t affect your workout progress
- Third-party tested: The supplement is third-party tested to make sure that it is safe to consume and improves your performance
- No set serving size: It is recommended that you use 1 scoop of the supplement and mix it with water, but this can differ depending on the person
This supplement from MuscleTech contains 30 servings in every tub and has 8g of BCAAs in each serving. These BCAAs help to energize your muscles and reduce the breakdown of protein, meaning that your muscles can recover and continue to grow.
You can also find 2.5g of betaine in each serving which helps to strengthen your muscles during a workout.
The formula is made from watermelon juice and coconut water which provides your body with the electrolytes that it lost from working out.
There is also taurine in the formula that helps to promote energy and improve your workout performance.
You can consume the supplement with water and you can consume it either before or during your workout for added support.
- 30 servings per tub: There are 30 servings in every tub which can last you for a month when used correctly
- Includes BCAAs and betaine: The BCAAs in the supplement help to energize your muscles and reduce protein breakdown, and the betaine helps to strengthen your muscles to help your performance during a workout
- Contains watermelon juice and coconut water: The watermelon juice and coconut water found in the supplement give your body the electrolytes that it lost during the workout
- Small flavor range – compared to other supplements, you only get a choice of two flavors
This supplement from Jacked Factory helps not only improve your strength during your workout but also your recovery to help promote muscle growth.
There are 20 servings in each tub and it is recommended that you mix it with water and drink it throughout your workout. This will help to improve your stamina and power when you are exercising.
The supplement does not contain any artificial colors, flavors, or fillers, so it is safe for you to consume and free from harmful ingredients.
In each serving of the intra-workout supplement, you will gain 4g of citrulline malate and 6g of BCAAs, as well as other ingredients that are beneficial to your overall performance.
- 20 servings per tub and easy to serve: The supplement is easy to serve as it can be added to water to drink throughout your workout
- No artificial colors or flavorings: There are no artificial colors or flavorings in the formula so there is no risk of the ingredients harming you
- Performance-enhancing ingredients: In each serving the supplement contains 6g of BCAAs and 4g of citrulline malate to help your performance
- Flavor range: compared to others, you only get a choice of two flavors.
This supplement from NutraBio comes with 30 servings in each tub, which is enough to last you for over a month if the supplement is used properly.
Consuming the supplement will help your muscles and body to recover and prevent them from feeling sore. The EEA complex in the supplement helps protein synthesis and support your body during its recovery period.
The formula contains electrolytes and taurine, both aiding in giving your body more energy and balancing the water levels in your body.
The best way to consume this supplement is to mix it with water and drink it throughout your workout. This will help to protect your muscle tissue, increase your workout performance, and prevent muscle fatigue.
- EEA complex in the supplement: The EEA complex helps protein synthesis and also provides your body with the right support during its recovery period
- Protect muscle tissue: The supplement helps to prevent muscle fatigue and helps to protect your muscles from becoming damaged
- 30 servings: 30 servings in a tub will last for a month
- Price: At a higher cost, this supplement isn’t suitable for all budgets
This supplement from Rich Piana 5% Nutrition contains 30 servings that get the best results from being consumed either during or before your workout.
This will help the supplement to begin to heal your body as it is designed to help your muscles recover after intensive exercise. The supplement doesn’t contain any added sugar or harmful ingredients.
In each serving, your body gets 609 mg of the blend designed to support your joints, 201 mg of caffeine, and 9g of amino acids.
The formula contains raw coconut electrolytes and ADYM for added vitamins and minerals to provide your body with. It is available in 8 different flavors for you to choose from.
- Does not contain harmful ingredients: The supplement does not contain harmful ingredients or added sugar so it is safe to consume
- 8 different flavors: The supplement is available in 8 different flavors so you can choose the best one for you
- Joint support: The formula contains joint support to help support your body during your workout
- Expensive: This is another pricey supplement that isn’t suitable for all budgets
This supplement from Controlled Labs has 45 servings in each container, lasting you longer than a month when used correctly, and aims to improve your focus on your performance and your stamina.
Each serving of this supplement provides you with 2700mg of PurplEndurance Complex and 7000mg of PurplEAA Complex, helping to improve your workout performance.
The supplement also helps to improve your metabolism to help you burn body fat, as well as focus on developing your strength and power when you are working out.
The amino acids help to promote muscle growth and improve your overall performance during your workout.
It is recommended that you begin with consuming half a serving to see your tolerance and consume it either before, during, or after working out.
- 45 servings per tub: The 45 servings per tub will be able to last you for over a month if consumed properly when you are working out
- Improves your metabolism: The formula helps to speed up your metabolism to burn fat
- Promote muscle growth: The formula prevents muscle growth as it contains amino acids and other performance-enhancing ingredients
- No set amount to take: It is advised that you begin taking half a scoop and build up your tolerance
Before deciding which intra-workout supplement is best for you, there are a few things that you need to consider. It is important to make sure that you are happy with your supplement as it will become a key component in your workout routine.
Servings Per Tub
It is important to make sure that there are a sufficient amount of servings per tub.
The desired amount of servings will be different for everyone as it will depend on your exercise routine and how many times a week you work out.
As you should only be consuming the supplement when you are working out, you should be able to have a tub to last you for just over a month.
Having a small number of servings may cause you to forget to take the supplement, which could affect your workout.
Making sure that you have enough and that you are happy with the amount is important when you are choosing the best supplement for you.
Suitable For Vegans
If you follow a vegan diet, you may assume that fruit-flavored intra-workout supplements are suitable for you to consume.
However, some formulas contain milk, so it is important that you always read the ingredients list first before purchasing.
Lots of the supplements also contain soy, so if you have an allergy, you will need to be careful to make sure that you avoid this in your supplements.
The caffeine in the supplement is important as you want to make sure that the caffeine is sourced naturally. This will help to give you natural energy that will not damage your body.
If you are using artificial caffeine, this may damage your body and make you feel unwell, not more energized.
It is important to make sure that you are happy with the ingredients that are in the supplement.
Ensuring that BCAAs, amino acids, creatine, and EAAs are included in the formula will make sure that the supplement promotes muscle growth and improves your overall performance.
If the supplement doesn’t contain these performance-enhancing ingredients, then you may not see an improvement in your workout performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Get Vegan Intra-Workout Supplements?
You can get vegan intra-workout supplements, but you will need to read the label carefully.
Some of the supplements contain milk, so you must make sure that the supplement that you choose is suitable for vegans.
You can easily find the ingredients on the front and the back of the supplement tub.
How Much Supplement Do I Take?
Make sure that you read the recommended dosage for the supplement on the back of the tub as this information can vary.
If you find that the recommended dosage of 1 scoop is too much for your body, then you can start using half a scoop.
Last update on 2022-04-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API