With millions of fans around the world, we’re pretty sure the Kardashians need no introduction.
If you don’t know who these social media moguls are, or what they stand for, then we’ll sum it up.
This family is renowned for their epic fashion choices, reality TV prowess, and curvaceous bodies.
But we’re here to give you a bit of insight into one area that their audience focuses on the most; their diet and exercise routine.
So if you want to work out and eat like one of the Kardashians, we’re here to help you out. Here is a guide to Khloe Kardashian’s workout and diet routine for you to take a look at.
About Khloe Kardashian’s Routine:
Khloe Kardashian has accepted that her particular body type isn’t meant to be super skinny.
But after seeing the weight melting off, she invested in a personal trainer to help speed up her progress.
Now, she has a much healthier relationship with the gym and leads a much more active lifestyle as a result.
There are a few steps involved in Khloe Kardashian’s workout routine, all of which vary in intensity.
We’ve included some of the most important parts below for you to take a look at.
Khloe Kardashian tends to hit the gym approximately 5 to 6 times a week.
In these sessions, she participates in a mix of circuit training and cardio to get an effective workout in. She will alternate between upper body and lower body exercises; including HIIT, Ab, leg, and butt workouts.
1st Circuit: Glutes and Abs
- 10 weighted squats (keep your heel at an angle)
- 10 kneeling lat pull downs (keep your shoulders down and abs tight)
- 10 deadlifts
- 10 seated shoulder press (keep your abs engaged and your back straight)
- 1 min of using the jump rope
- 30 seconds of hanging abs
2nd Circuit: Arms
- 10 single arm snatches with a 20 pound weight. Repeat this 10 times on each side.
- 10 front weighted squats (keep your tummy tight and your back straight)
- 10 rows using 25 pound weights
- 15 kettlebell tricep pushes
- 30 second side gallops on each side on a treadmill
- 20 weighted crunches with a 20 pound sand ball.
- 10 weighted burpees and 10 mountain climbers in four rounds
Top Tip: Don’t forget to stretch before and after your workout!
- Stair climber machine
- Jump rope.
- Running (from time to time)
Khloe Kardashian’s Diet
At the beginning of her journey to getting back in shape, Khloe cut out all carbs and dairy. She lost a significant amount of weight purely by cutting out these two food groups! Now, however, Khloe doesn’t restrict herself.
Instead, she opts for a healthier, higher-protein diet that keeps her feeling healthy, maintains her weight, and gives her the energy to tackle her workout routines.
Khloe usually begins her day by drinking a cup of black coffee.
- Prior to beginning her workout, she’ll consume a tablespoon of jam and almond butter to give her the energy that she needs.
- After a quality morning workout, Khloe will eat fresh fruit, two eggs, and some oatmeal.
- Khloe will also have a protein shake at this time of the day to ensure muscle recovery and to also make sure that she is recharged and energized for her next workout.
- This food group combination also means that Khloe has enough fiber and protein to prevent hunger pangs after exercising.
- A typical lunch for Khloe will look like this:
- 4 ounces of grilled chicken
- Half a portion of starch (including white rice)
- An iron-rich vegetable such as asparagus, spinach, or broccoli
- A tasty salad that is topped using an oil-based vinaigrette
For dinner, Khloe will typically eat the following:
- 4 ounces of yams
- 8 ounces of fish
Khloe Kardashian follows a strict diet which doesn’t leave a lot of space for sugary desserts. However, to curb her sweet tooth, she will usually consume some fruit after dinner.
Khloe never allows herself to feel intense hunger pangs, so she always has small snacks on hand to ward off any hunger pangs.
- Apple slices with peanut butter
- Small vegetables like cherry tomatoes
- Greek Yogurt
What Does She Drink?
- Fruit-infused water such as cucumber, lemon, and strawberry.
Drinks Khloe Avoids
There are several things that Khloe Kardashian will avoid in her diet. These include:
- Fruit juice with a lot of added sugar
- Fizzy drinks
- Large amounts of alcohol
If you’re looking for a little bit of discipline in your life, then Khloe Kardashian’s workout and diet routine might be the way forward. This is true for many reasons.
Not only does it help her to maintain her shape, but it also means that she is living the healthiest and most active life possible.
If you want to try out this diet and exercise routine for yourself but find that it’s a bit intense, there’s nothing stopping you from taking a bit of inspiration – rather than copying it exactly.