Any fitness enthusiast understands the importance of using the correct training equipment. Kettlebells have grown to become an essential part of workout equipment items. Kettlebells make complex workouts easy. They combine strength, cardio and flexibility in one workout which makes them the ideal all-rounder.
Kettlebell exercises are practical as they tone your muscles. When shopping for new kettlebells, you must find an original product for your safety. Note that kettlebells are heavy that if you buy a substandard one, they can break mid-training and you can end up with serious injuries.
Adjustable kettlebells are quickly replacing the traditional dumbbells due to their highly adjustable nature. You need to change the weight you are lifting with time, and an adjustable kettlebell allows you to put on or reduce weights as per your requirements.
Note that there are different manufacturers of adjustable kettlebells, but what matter most is the brand. Other than going for the original equipment, you need to mind your level of training. That is because some kettlebells are strictly for people who have experience and stronger muscles. As for beginners, there are specific kettlebells to use, and in most cases, they are not too heavy.
Important Facts to Note About Adjustable Kettlebells
Whether you are a beginner or you have been working out for a while now, an adjustable kettlebell can significantly enhance your training. First of all, you enjoy the opportunity to work with a favorable weight.
Working out can be exhausting to your muscles that you can want to take it down a notch for a while. With an adjustable kettlebell, you can quickly get rid of some weight during your recovery workout week. You can then load it back to its full weight when you are ready.
Some adjustable kettlebells are portable, and you can carry them around on a trip without any complications. Another great benefit of adjustable kettlebells that make them marketable is that you can use this equipment for a variety of workouts.
While this workout equipment seems perfect for your workout, it is good to know that some disadvantages can also accompany them. For example, some adjustable kettlebells are noisy due to the loosely attached handles and weights. Some of them are difficult to adjust, and this can cut you so much time, especially if you need to make several adjustments in a single session.
You may also want to ensure that you pick a kettlebell with the right calibrations because choosing one that is too heavy will mean more work for you.
Best Adjustable Kettlebells for 2020
Some of the best adjustable kettlebells according to us include:
- DESIGNED FOR WOMEN: 3-in-1 Kettlebell weight set is ergonomically designed for a woman’s grip while performing smooth, controlled kettlebell workout
- PATENTED DESIGN: patented click and twist design effortlessly adjusts weights from 5 lbs to 8 lbs to 12 lbs
- KETTLEBELL WORKOUT BENEFITS: All-in-one total body workout tones hips, glutes, thighs, arms, shoulders and back. The increased range of motion improves flexibility and strength
- BURN MORE CALORIES: Kettlebell workouts are quick full-body movements that burn calories in half the time of traditional cross-fit training
- WHAT YOU GET: One 3-in-1 Kettlebell weight set, and a ‘Swing Yourself Fit’ total body workout DVD. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Though the Empower Kettlebell is designed for women, it is one of the best-selling kettlebells. It is majorly recommended for women due to its grip handle, which is slightly smaller and softer. This allows for a smooth and comfortable workout. Another key benefit of this kettlebell is that it is easy to adjust the weights. Starting from 5lbs you can easily upgrade to 8lbs and 12lbs all thanks to its click and twist design. Many women have managed to lose weight faster with the Empower kettlebell since it can facilitate a variety of workouts. That allows for targeting of various parts of the body like back, arm, abs and more. Your Empower kettlebell is accompanied with a workout guide video to get you started on your first steps.
Stamina X Adjustable Kettlebell
- Adjustable kettlebell provides six weight levels in four-pound increments; comes with square base pad holder
- Adjust weights from 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36 pounds with patented weight adjustment system
- Cast iron handle grip offers one-handed or two-handed hold for varying exercises
- Sturdy rounded base can accommodate pushups
- Weight plates fit inside the kettlebell shell; 90-day warranty
Featuring a wide grip made from cast iron, the Stamina X Adjustable Kettlebell is the best version of a traditional kettlebell. The wide grip allows for workouts that require you to hold the kettlebell with one or two hands. The stamina X adjustable kettlebell also has a broad base for comfortable pushups and natural balancing for safe storage. The weight is easy to adjust and is up to 6 levels in intervals of 4lbs each. The maximum weight that can be loaded to the kettlebell is 32lbs, and it is still ideal for many workouts, especially ones that target the core muscles. The only problem with the stamina X adjustable kettlebell is that it is noisy though this does not have to interrupt your workout session.
TDS Adj. Kettlebell 90 lb. Package
- Extra Wide KB handle with 8 - 10 lb Olympic plates
- Two chrome plated collars
- Adjustable from 10 lb to 90 lb
- Grip Length-12"
- Chrome Plated
This is perhaps the most straightforward kind of kettlebell that you can find in the market. It consists of a handle and detachable chrome plates. You can easily adjust the weight starting from 10lbs to 90lbs without any complications. There is also a smaller version that loads up to a maximum of 60lbs. Since this adjustable kettlebell works best with the chrome plates, it is bulky to carry around. The price is relatively low, and that is one of the main reasons why many people who work from home prefer it to other options. Another notable feature of the TDS Adj. Kettlebell 90lb. Package is that it has a wide arm comfortable for holding with two hands.
Kettlebud Adjustable Kettlebell
- Fits Common 50mm (1.97 inch) Olympic Weight Plates - Easily Adjusts from 5 to 100+ Pounds for All Your Kettlebell Workouts
- Competition Handle Provides Superior Control and Reduced Fatigue
- Durable Military Grade 356 Cast Aluminum Body w/ Hardened Steel Quick-Release Pins for Fast Weight Change and Safety
- Made in USA - Color: Gunmetal
- Competition Handle Dimensions Offer Familiar Consistency and Prepare You For Any Event: 38mm Diameter; 5.25" (133mm) Between Handles, 2.6" (66mm) Vertical
The Kettlebud Adjustable Kettlebell is suitable for all kinds of trainees, whether new to working out or professional weight lifters. This kettlebell fits the standard weight plates that you can quickly adjust thanks to the quick release pin. The handle is similar to what you will find in professional competitive kettlebell sports. Therefore, if you are a professional who is working out in preparation for a particular championship, then this should be the perfect kettlebell for you. The adjustable kettlebell is durable because it is made with 356 cast aluminum body.
PKB Adjustable Kettlebell
The PKB Adjustable Kettlebell is nothing like the regular kettlebells found in gyms and homes. The best thing about this kettlebell is that you can comfortably use it for an intense, sweaty outdoor workout without problems. Unlike other adjustable kettlebells, the PKB adjustable kettlebell can be filled with sand, water and other elements. The benefit of this is that it allows you to experiment with a broader range of elements, and this should go a long way to enhance your strength. Also, it’s not compact as its iron counterparts needing you to use more effort to manage it, leading to a better workout.
Kettlebells are ideal for private training if you cannot get time to train at the gym. From their design, adjustable kettlebells offer a better grip and make it easier to maneuver various exercises. They are suitable for developing your muscles and keeping the body fit.
Last update on 2021-05-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API